OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

TRKYHTR trumpet

Started by Basser69, January 30, 2012, 02:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Basser69

Folks, Joe and I did a little horse trading for some material I had for one of his Clario Walnut trumpets and all I can say it that pictures do not do the call justice The sound, well it is fantastic and really easy to play. I cannot say enough about this call. Well done Joe and thanks again!

turkey slayer

drenalinld

That is a beauty right there!

superx2

dlquinn

I was lucky enough to win the Bingo game when Joe put up a trumpet and tube call as prizes. - THANKS JOE!!

When they arrived at the house my wife said "Oh that one should go on a display shelf"...She was talking about the trumpet!! Joe makes some nice calls, that's for sure.   :drool:
NRA-STAND AND FIGHT

savduck

That is a beauty. Congrats, thats a fine trumpet built to last.
Georgia Boy

hunter22

Great looking trumpet. I like Joe's work.

TRKYHTR

Glad you like it BASSER69. Thanks for the compliments everybody. I need to find a way to take better pics of my calls. They really don't do the call justice but I don't know how to improve it.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

Basser69

Quote from: TRKYHTR on January 30, 2012, 06:35:19 PM
Glad you like it BASSER69. Thanks for the compliments everybody. I need to find a way to take better pics of my calls. They really don't do the call justice but I don't know how to improve it.

TRKYHTR

I took those pics with my cell phone and they are horrible compared to the beauty of the call. I even tried adding from outside and still not worthy of the call.