turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Lightsout Aluminum

Started by StruttinGobbler3, January 26, 2012, 01:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StruttinGobbler3

I just ordered one of Wendells mesquite aluminum pots from his limited edition run. Heard this call over the phone yesterday and its smokin! Anyone else have one of his aluminum calls and if so how do you like it?
John 3:16

"Fall hunting is maneuvers. Spring hunting is war"
Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion

Jbird22

I have a Mahogany Aluminum and it is a sweet call.

870BkWht

I have a laminated aluminun from Wendell and I love it.  Its made from alternating strips of Paduak, Persimmon, and Canary Wood with a gold anodyzed blasted aluminum surface.  I like this call very much, great for volume and will get really soft as well.  You will be very pleased with your purchase.  I know I was.

The Cohutta Strutter

I have one of Wendell's mesquite aluminum calls. Pretty versatile in the different tones/pitch it can produce. I can run mine with more of a higher pitch tone or I can roll it over into good rasp. It will go soft or loud. :icon_thumright:
Anybody seen America lately?

pogo

Wendel made me a pauduk aliminum call last year and I had more fun talking to turkeys last year than ever before!  Good all around call; great notes, great control, worked in the rain, nice volume in the wind.  It help put a couple of easterns and a big old Osceola in the pan last year.

Gobble Nole

I sure like mine.  I have a gold anodized surface in Yellowheart.  Sounds pretty awesome with a diamondwood stryker.  I got it in June so I have not tried it in the woods yet but all signs point to BOOM.