only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Two trumpets.....the boob way

Started by savduck, January 25, 2012, 07:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

savduck

Georgia Boy

cannonball

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: I was wondering when this was going to get posted. It actually sounded good too. It might even call a hung up bird, who knows?

Basser69

Del, ya beat me too it! It was planed tonight  :icon_thumright: Well done

savduck

Quote from: Basser69 on January 25, 2012, 09:27:02 PM

Well lets see it. Lyle is gonna have to publically admit your the man to the whole team....so get er done.
Georgia Boy

drenalinld

Basser69

Quote from: savduck on January 25, 2012, 09:42:13 PM
Quote from: Basser69 on January 25, 2012, 09:27:02 PM

Well lets see it. Lyle is gonna have to publically admit your the man to the whole team....so get er done.

No point in beating a dead boob! Ya beat me and I admit it. Not to mention the kids are in bed and I have no idea how to up load a video.
Scott

savduck

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Man, I must be a bad parent. When I read that all i could think about was all three of mine sleeping and what a great  idea it would be awake them with a double trumpet blast.

They got on there mama' s nerves today....and when mama isnt happy somehow Daddy gets to deal with it.
Georgia Boy

Houndstooth Game Calls

:you_rock:Well no doubt we know who's got the method down!! It does sound louder and good I wouldnt doubt it if a turkey broke his neck to that!!! You da man Del!!

Houndstooth Game Calls

Been thinking Del I want you to try three trumpets at one time!!! :goofball: :goofball: :goofball: You have already pushed it to the limit and gone where no man has gone before. This is a dangerous road to go down and you have already earned the pied piper of trumpet players but its time!!!! The triple boob trumpet playing technique. Be carefull my fellow "TRUMPETEDI"!!!!

Basser69

Did Lyle just call for a threesome?  :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: I just might have overstepped my bounds but I could not help it.  :angel9:

savduck

Georgia Boy

Houndstooth Game Calls

Hmmmm lmao I bet he gets it done lol!!!!

savduck

I had it for about 3 seconds then lost it. Getting a little more practice
Georgia Boy

Shellwaster

Thanks for the video, I'm ready to get a trumpet now and start practicing.