OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Cramer's Custom Calls Bingo !!!!

Started by Old Gobbler, January 24, 2012, 09:56:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

Cramer's Custom Calls  Bingo !!

A huge thanks goes out to Ted Cramer of Cramer's Custom Calls for the generous bingo donation for the forum members !!!!

Ted has donated a fine collection of turkey calls enough to fully equip a hunter for the upcoming season - Included Is a full set of his hand stretched mouth calls , the ....   Sexy Suzzy-Pink Ghost-Slammin' Hammer-Sweet Talking Jezzebelle-Lil' Sweet Jenny-Treerooster Seducer-Spring Fling BTW -All Cramer's calls are hand stretched one at a time on a competition press. And he has generously added a Cherry slate Call from his line the Show's Over Series--
"This is a cherry wood pot with a slate playing surface.I dressed this call up a little on the out side rim of it.This call looks good and sounds.When you start running this series of pots the show will diffently be over for Mr.Tom. This wood pot comes with a two piece dynowood striker with a birch top."

http://cramerscustomcalls.com/shop]

Don't forget to click on the banners to check out Cramer's calls to check out more information on them

If you registered to the  Spring Creek Calls Bingo ,or Mother Load Bingo  you are automatically registered to this game , again DO NOT SEND ME BINGO PICKS IF YOU PLAYED THE SPRING CREEK CALLS , MOTHER LOAD , or CUSTOM GUN SOCKS BINGOS  , those picks you sent me will be good for this game also

Never played BINGO with us??
Its easy!
Here is all you need to know.
First you must be a REGISTERED member of the board.
Second, you just pick the words you want to have as your 'list' - but you MUST PM that list to ME "OLDGOBBLER".

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PICK EXACTLY  15 DIFFERENT LUCKY STATES OUT OF the     Alabama to  Wyoming  your choice.....DONT GOOF UP AND PICK THE SAME STATE 2 TIMES

Contest Information:
Never played BINGO with us??
Its easy!
Here is all you need to know.
First you must be a REGISTERED member of the board.
Second, you just pick the words you want to have as your 'list' - but you MUST PM that list to ME "OLDGOBBLER". registration starts now until Friday January  27th-    10pm eastern
 PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PICK EXACTLY 15 DIFFERENT STATES DONT GOOF UP AND PICK THE SAME STATE 2 TIMES or short your self a state

We have bingo list rule change for this season , this is to speed up the registration process for the games , and simplify the list comformation  , you will send your 15 states "words" those will be your picks for several games  you can register to any of the games this spring , but if you send a list during a game you will have to wait for that game to be over and then you can play in the following games with that same list - The winner of any game must sit out the following 4 games before they can play again -

LISTEN UP GUYS !!!!  we are going to be throwing in "extra or bonus words" here and there throughout the game look sharp  !!!

Then when the game begins, check in daily to see which words are called out.  If the word is on your list, cross it off.  The first person to get all their words crossed off must PM BINGO to OLDGOBBLER - who will verify the words...and announce the official winner...
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon