turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Kaiser Bronzed Glass Laminate

Started by 870BkWht, January 21, 2012, 08:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

870BkWht

This laminated pot came about due to a mishap in my atmosphere.  Last March I had Andy Kaiser (Gobblestopper) make me a laminated pot with a crystal striking surface that sounded great during the season, and then one day this past summer I noticed it had a crack clear across the whole surface.  I called Andy about it and he told me to send it back.  Andy retooled the whole pot and put new crystal in it and sent it back.  Within 24 hours of me receiving it again it had cracked again.  I was ashamed to call Andy about this same problem, but he told me to send it back again.  We talked and decided that it was not meant for me to have one of his crystal calls.  I orignially told him to put a piece of aluminum in it, but due to the dimensions he scrapped that devil torment pot.  After some debate on my part he put me back in business with a Cherry/Curly Maple laminate pot with Bronzed Glass over a quartersawn Cherry soundboard.  He also did a little extra detail for me on the striker and it really ties it to the call.  I can honestly say that Andy Kaiser is a down to earth gentleman that will stand 110% percent behind his product and make his customers really satisfied.  I thought id share the new call with you guys.

WillowRidgeCalls

Andy is a stand up guy and great fellow to work with.  :happy0064:
Wisconsin Turkey and Turkey Hunting Pro-Staff
Scott

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

scoot12

Great looking call,  I bet she sings.  Scoot

tomanyturkeycalls

once a pot cracks that means the wood has shifted....it will probably do it again...  its the wood.... awesome that he fixed it... after twice I usually throw it away.. lol....

chatterbox

Andy is a true gentleman, and will do what it takes to make his customer happy.
I have several of his calls, and they are all top notch! :icon_thumright:

Hersh

Andy makes a great call. I have several of his calls, they look great and sound even better.

Sully53

:icon_thumright: Looks like you got yourself a great call!!!!

Gobblerstopper

Ben , I got my fingers crossed on this one. 

It should be ok. That's for the compliments.

Andy

lightsoutcalls

That's what custom callmakers are all about. Try getting that kind of service from the makers of mass produced calls. 

Kudos to Andy.  Having played his calls before, I know you are going to be happy with your new call.  Seems like some pieces of wood just weren't "cut out" to be pot calls.  ;D  Been there, done that.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

turkey slayer

Thats great sounds like a stand up guy!