OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Patterns from today

Started by sugarray, February 06, 2011, 09:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sugarray

So I just wanted to shoot today and I am very pleased.  All shot are from my MB 835 with 20" barrel.  40 yds with temp of 30 degrees.  Shooting 2 oz TSS #8 through an IC .710.  Shot #1 at 40 yds was way left, I lost my mind when shooting at 10 yds and adjusting my sites.  Shot 2 and 3 were right on and great.  Shot at 60 yds was way right, I guess I pulled, but for such good 40 yd numbers, my 60 yd numbers seem terrible.  What are your thoughts?  Now I am ready to load up for the season.

10 yds

Shot #3 - My best yet

Shot #4

GOLD HUNTER

thats looking good Ray..... im going monday

Brian

Jourdan_D

Nice, wish i was getting numbers like that

TrkyHntr

He's big enough to ride in my truck!

BOFF

Ray,

I'll bet that will be smokin even more when it's warmer weather. I guess? What's your location, and average temp during the season?

God Bless,
David B.

sugarray

Quote from: BOFF on February 06, 2011, 09:56:56 PM
Ray,

I'll bet that will be smokin even more when it's warmer weather. I guess? What's your location, and average temp during the season?

God Bless,
David B.

David,

It really will be smoking, and I am a little afraid how tight.  Mornings average anywhere from 20-30 the first week to 50's.  Highs about 11-1 could be 60-80 in May.  So, I wanted to see what it would be like when cold.  It would only get better with warmer temps.

chrisun

John 3:16
Guns have 2 enemies.....rust and politicians.

EMSDJ2

Wish i got that many with my SBE II  that i just got.

njdevilsb

mossy835

Patterns like that and I would be warming up the old smoker for sure. Were you using the Mueller scope? Mine is due in tomorrow.

sugarray

Quote from: mossy835 on February 07, 2011, 12:35:06 AM
Patterns like that and I would be warming up the old smoker for sure. Were you using the Mueller scope? Mine is due in tomorrow.

Absolutely using the Mueller.  I post up pics of the reticles in optics section.

jbrown

Looks like dead gobblers to me!!!

mossy835

Yes I saw your pictures and I am sure I will like the Mueller on my shotgun. You did a good job with the pictures on the optics section.

LAWRENCE BOY

Gobble
Gobble

BOOM

VAHUNTER

Nope wont work  ::) send all loads to me ASAP !! I will dispose of them sometime this spring  :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Good things come to those who wait