OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Hello from Alabama

Started by GobblerChaser, December 31, 2011, 06:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GobblerChaser

I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a long time lurker on this board and participant on many others. Boards come and go but I certainly recognize many names on this board from others. I'm Mark Thomas, known as @GobblerChaser on twitter. Looking forward to sharing some turkey tales with you. I have spent most of my turkey hunting career in Alabama but have killed birds in 10 states, completed 3 slams ( 1 single season). I don't have my stats with me cause my computer needs charging, but I have taken 60 or so myself, called in another 40 for other folks with about 14 first time turkey killers.  Been chasing and learning from turkeys since 1995.

Follow me on twitter @GobblerChaser

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

cannonball

deerslayeror2

pseshooter300

Tater
Thunder Chicken Mafia
This Ain't Hollywood

willy8457

Sully53

:welcomeOG: That's quite a resume!!!

Gobblestopper

Basser69

:hello99: :welcomeOG: From just south of B'ham

Hognutz

We're not worthy!!       :wagon: :welcomeOG:  Enjoy your stay..Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Beretta686

Welcome to another hunter from the Heart of Dixie. I have one word of advise, when people ask about Alabama: THERE ARE NO TURKEYS IN ALABAMA!

Official "Hippie" had my hip replaced August 2005

GobblerChaser

Basser- War Eagle bro. Got an awesome little lease near Lake Martin. My lake house doubles as my hunting camp and game day lodging!

GobblerChaser

Quote from: Beretta686 on January 03, 2012, 04:20:07 PM
Welcome to another hunter from the Heart of Dixie. I have one word of advise, when people ask about Alabama: THERE ARE NO TURKEYS IN ALABAMA!

Don't worry my friend, I know the game.

GobblerChaser

Thanks for all the greetings.

Houndstooth Game Calls

:welcomeOG: Glad to see another Bama turkey hunter! I just wish we had turkeys to hunt here in this state! :TooFunny:-Lyle