turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Full Strut Decoy On Sale 20 Dollars

Started by agturkey, December 24, 2011, 09:50:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agturkey

Gander Mountain 1/4 strut decoy on sale 20 dollars with three mouth calls.  I killed lots turkeys over this decoy last yr.

Leader

SonicBanshee

Three Crucial Words for Turkey Hunting-GOBBLE GOBBLE BANG!

Trevor2

Ordered mine last night. Shipping was free also. 21.95 to my door. cant beat that
Strutstopper

Turkeyslayer 101

Be sharp but don't cut yourself!

Trey

Bamarich

TomSniper

Hey..new to board..I found a full strut fan decoy on ebay yesterday for only $10...brand new came in a box with two size stakes and carrying pouch...my friend uses one and swears it's the best thing he's ever used...he doesn't stake them..he shakes/waves the fan when tom's in site and says the gobblers go crazy...can't wait til March to try it out...
They had a few left... search ebay for turkey fan decoy..can't remember the brand but it was the only one that fanned out and closed shut for easy carrying...

If anybody has seen a good deal on the old fashion feeding hen inflatables (durable like Lynch used to make), I'd like to get my hands on a few...
Happy Hunting!
TS
Happy Hunting!
TS

Bamarich

Trevor2

Strutstopper

bowhunter32

right on....i bought the pretty boy semi strut jake from wing supply...27 bucks with shipping....i have b mobile, jake mobile, thought one with no tail fan would n easoer to carry...dont doubt them..they work fo sho!