turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hawke Vantage Turkey Scope

Started by retrieverman, December 22, 2023, 05:09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

retrieverman

Cameraland has them on sale right now if anyone is interested.

Tom007

Thanks for sharing, nice looking scope...
"Solo hunter"

retrieverman

Ok, here's the deal. I haven't updated this thread, because I'm still waiting on my scope. Cameraland shipped in a timely fashion, and the scope made it all the way to Tyler TX via UPS where it stayed "hung up" from December 29th until January 8th when it was returned to Cameraland. I spoke to Jeff and Neil at Cameraland multiple times, and they were nice and sympathetic through the process. The scope was delivered back to them yesterday and reshipped, so I'll still be waiting to try it out until the middle of next week. ???????

Greg Massey

Interesting, I hope you receive the scope ...

retrieverman

I forgot to update that the scope made it here last week and seems to be quality made.  I like the reticle, but the illumination doesn't get as dim as I prefer, but for a turkey shotgun, it will be fine

Dr Juice

Nice scope. I have a Hawke on my xbow and love it. High quality for sure. Good luck with it and I'm looking forward to your review. 

Gooserbat

I was gifted one last year by my cousin who i hunt with.  Very good turkey scope.  I really like mine.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

gobblerguide

I have a Nikon Turkey Pro Mossy Oak I have never used if someone wants it,they are very hard to find.absolutely like new.
Worse than the bird flu on gobblers!