News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Spring Creek Calls Bingo !!!

Started by Old Gobbler, December 02, 2011, 10:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

Spring Creek Calls Bingo !!!

Mike Crooks of Spring Creek Calls is hosting a bingo game for the OldGobbler members to have a try at ! Walnut over Butternut. Just in time for the holidays ! I know there is a whole lot of you that have wanted one of these to fire up your next gobbler this upcoming spring - So here's your chance and a couple pics of Mikes Call !!!

Everyone give a huge thanks to Mike Crooks "Gobblez" here on OG he is one heck of a good guy to donate a call for the forum members

Notice !!!! if you have registered for any of the PAST previous bingo  games , it is time to resend your picks , all the old lists have been discarded!  SEND A NEW LIST FOR THE SEASON !!!!!!!

Never played BINGO with us??
Its easy!
Here is all you need to know.
First you must be a REGISTERED member of the board.
Second, you just pick the words you want to have as your 'list' - but you MUST PM that list to ME "OLDGOBBLER".

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PICK EXACTLY  15 DIFFERENT LUCKY STATES OUT OF the    :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an Alabama to  Wyoming  your choice.....DONT GOOF UP AND PICK THE SAME STATE 2 TIMES

Contest Information:
Never played BINGO with us??
Its easy!
Here is all you need to know.
First you must be a REGISTERED member of the board.
Second, you just pick the words you want to have as your 'list' - but you MUST PM that list to ME "OLDGOBBLER". registration starts now until Saturday December 10 th-    10pm eastern
 PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PICK EXACTLY 15 DIFFERENT STATES DONT GOOF UP AND PICK THE SAME STATE 2 TIMES or short your self a state

We have bingo list rule change for this season , this is to speed up the registration process for the games , and simplify the list comformation  , you will send your 15 states "words" those will be your picks for several games  you can register to any of the games this spring , but if you send a list during a game you will have to wait for that game to be over and then you can play in the following games with that same list - The winner of any game must sit out the following 4 games before they can play again

again--if you have sent me a bingo list in the past , ALL MEMBERS NEED TO SEND ME A NEW LIST WE ARE RE-SETTING ALL THE LISTS AND YOUR LIST WILL BE GOOD DECEMBER 2111 TO MAY 2012

LISTEN UP GUYS !!!!  we are going to be throwing in "extra or bonus words" here and there throughout the game look sharp  !!!

Then when the game begins, check in daily to see which words are called out.  If the word is on your list, cross it off.  The first person to get all their words crossed off must PM BINGO to OLDGOBBLER - who will verify the words...and announce the official winner...
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon