OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

we have puppies...........pics now updated.......check these out!!!!!!!

Started by pappy, November 05, 2011, 09:54:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

Our son inlaw female yellow lab " Bella" has just delivered 12 pups all black, 6 males and 6 females.....they are the cutest and healthiest pups I have seen. pics will be coming later.........pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

vaturkey

Congrats Bella !! Looking forward to the pics !  :you_rock:
Vaturkey

pappy

Well, here they are.....6 boys and 6 girls.....their names ...Jan., Feb., March., April., May , June, July Aug., Sept., Oct., Nov., and December......hahahaha
tel...573-380-8206

vaturkey

Beautiful pups Pappy. I have a black lab that was Rick's. His name is Koolaid. He was 16 in August.
   Ricky   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

mossy835

Congratulations on the pups hope they all get good homes!!!!!!!!!!

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

misfire

Glad yall aint closer to me, I already have 4 of the mongrels, need another like a hole in the head. But doggone if they aint so cute and fun to be around.
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

pappy

yep all black, we lost one the other night, really think he crawled out and died from exposure, eleven are still running around and whining.....
tel...573-380-8206

turkey slayer

BigGobbler

what are the plans for them, going to sell them all? Wish I did not have the blueticks or I would be planning a future road trip.Once you own a lab you will always want another one.

pappy

my son inlaw says he will be selling them and they should be ready the week of Christmas......they are so cute, looks like a rumbling black cloud squirming and whining.......
tel...573-380-8206

turkey stew

pappy

Updated info on the pups.....we have lost three so there are nine left, and believe it or not all are already spoken for!!!!!! Don't know what the grand kids are gonna do when they leave, they have fallen head over heels for them....
tel...573-380-8206