Mag blend pic

Started by gobbler74, September 06, 2011, 09:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLD HUNTER

yeep !!! that will do the job on any bird  :icon_thumright:

brian

vaturkey

Quote from: woodchip on September 25, 2011, 05:37:42 PM
That looks really good.  I'm glad I went on and picked this up yesterday.  I almost decided not to buy it until I got to the shop and seen that it has the old school camo and rifle sights mounted on it.  Can you guys answer a couple questions for me.  1.)  What types of after market choke tubes fit this shotgun?  Browning, Remington?  2.)  Were these rifle sights added by a gunsmith or did it come from the factory with them?  

The rifle sights are mounted well they seem good and tight and mounted straight.  I also picked up a limbsaver recoil pad for it.  First chance I get I'm going to mount the pad and polish the barrel and forcing cone.  Then pattern it when I can get my hands on some of those Hevishot 10 ga. mag blends.

Hey Woodchip 

Dont forget to put that Limbsaver pad on before you shoot. That thing will flat out STOMP you. vaturkey     :newmascot:
Vaturkey

gatrkyhntr70

Thats a great pattern, especially since it has the larger shot ixed in and the xtra velocity!
<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

surehuntsalot

that will take any bird walking out there
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

gobbler74

Gonna try an Indian Creek .690 in a couple days.
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

LBSS

gobbler74

I got an Ic .690 to try. Hope to shoot it soon.
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

LBSS

I mean as far as a official release date

gobbler74

I had thought it would be done by now for the mag blends anyway

Mike Honcho

I keep checking the Hevi Shot website...no news yet that I see.  I did see a bald headed fellow on their  testimonial page with two big toms that looks a lot like me LOL. I e-mailed Macks Prairie Wings in AR recently and they promise to answer your inquiry in 24 hours....no response from them on it and they carry a full line of Hevi Shot products.  I can't wait to get my hands on some of the 10 ga. mag blends...its fall turkey season here and I'd like to just shoot one tom with them to try out.

gobbler74

Quote from: LBSS on October 09, 2011, 11:59:14 PM
I mean as far as a official release date
Lb,
I was told mid December this morning....I guess we'll see.

gobble157

Quote from: gobbler74 on October 04, 2011, 09:12:40 AM

Let us know how that Indian creek choke works out for you. I currently have a rhino .720 in my browning gold and it patterns great with Nitro shells.
Life long obsessed turkey hunting from the great state of Georgia!

23 more states to go!!! US Slam bound!

gobbler74

I shot that combo about a month ago..shot great. I posted pics on here I thought.

gobbler74

gobbler74

Quote from: gobble157 on December 13, 2011, 12:14:15 AM
Quote from: gobbler74 on October 04, 2011, 09:12:40 AM

Let us know how that Indian creek choke works out for you. I currently have a rhino .720 in my browning gold and it patterns great with Nitro shells.

I have the 720 and the 685 Rhino too, I like the PG and IC patterns with the Mag blends.