turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mag blend pic

Started by gobbler74, September 06, 2011, 09:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gobbler74

If the weather ever breaks I will get out to pattern some of the mag blend. We've been getting some large storms the last few days. I have been taking advantage of the rain shut outs to work on the inside of my shop. The pattern pics are the ones that matter.

"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

deadbuck

Been waitin to see who would be the first to show us these. About how much were they if you don't mind sayin?

Old Gobbler

Well it looks like a reality---and  2 3/8oz is a sizable payload - Did they say the fps on the box? thanks again and looking forward to the results--Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

woodchip

Where did you buy these, I don't even see them on their site yet?

Hognutz

Gobbler 74 knows people..For sure..Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

LBSS

So what week talking 2-3 weeks before official release? They look great figure about 20-25$ box ain't that what the h13 cost?  If I was go buy locally they would be ridiculous priced but so is 20$ shipping so either way about 40$ for me but hell I know a guy who is a nitros dealer lol.  Still ill probably.order some mag blends . My 12 ga didn't.like them with a. .650 but my 10 ga always shoots better than it might have been overchoked.  Ima try them with my. .680 trulok

gobbler74

Hey guys,
These aren't on the shelves yet but won't be long. I'm hoping for a nice shooter, not really a record breaker. I may get to shoot soon. Ive been wiring my building and the rain finally stopped.
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

gobbler74

Quote from: Old Gobbler on September 07, 2011, 09:28:18 PM
Well it looks like a reality---and  2 3/8oz is a sizable payload - Did they say the fps on the box? thanks again and looking forward to the results--Shannon

1200 like the 12 mags

gobbler74

Quote from: Hognutz on September 07, 2011, 10:17:47 PM
Gobbler 74 knows people..For sure..Mike

yep like this one guy called hognutz..that guy is hooked up. .. ;D

Basser69

I cannot wait to get my hands on some of them and run 'em through the sp-10  :icon_thumright:  Be sure and post us up some pics when you get a chance to shoot 'em

gobbler74

Might get to bust a few this weekend. Shooting brownings. I have a few different chokes. If I get to a good spot where I can turn the electrician loose that's doing some work I will sling a few.

SKFOOTER

Have ya got to pattern 'em yet, Jim??

gobbler74

Man I put up Insulation all weekend in my new shop. Its killin me that I have not. Teaching hunter safety 3 days this week, starting to finish inner walls hopefully saturday and gotta run to lumber place...I may be able to shoot thursday or Fri evening just a couple rounds so you guys can see patterns. I have a new nwtf Gold light 10 ga that I will be sighting in with those if the rounds pattern decent

decoykrvr

Jim,
What is your gut feeling on choke tube constriction w/ the Mag Blends?  Have you heard anything on the release of the 7's?
Craig

gobbler74

690 pure Gold...
I am going to run the Rhino .685, .720 too but I'm thinking the PG will be the trick. Now on the 7's, .685 all day long.