turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

hevishot load # 10631 . 1 3/4 oz #6 1350 fps

Started by LBSS, August 23, 2011, 11:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBSS

I.read hevishot duck is now the same as regular hevishot and was browsing their site to see if the magblends had bern listed (not yet) and seen heviduck 1 3/4 oz #6 at 1350 fps wondering if I can put that through my turkey choke or if it hard like steel or what if I got a box of the old.lighter hevishot duck?  It around 30$ going to check into seems like it be low on recoil

bigdale

Just be patient my friend. I have been told that their will be 3 new 10ga turkey loads introduced before spring. Mag blend, Hevi 13 #6, and #7.

I hope this helps with your decision, but i dont see why the duck loads wouldnt work. Im not sure about the recoil difference though.

Dale Sexton
Hevi Shot Pro Staff

Hognutz

That is great news, Dale. Please keep us posted..Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

gobbler74

Quote from: bigdale on August 25, 2011, 07:39:15 PM
Just be patient my friend. I have been told that their will be 3 new 10ga turkey loads introduced before spring. Mag blend, Hevi 13 #6, and #7.

I hope this helps with your decision, but i dont see why the duck loads wouldnt work. Im not sure about the recoil difference though.

Dale Sexton
Hevi Shot Pro Staff

At 20 yards lead 9's will kill em. Just have to test that duck shell for capability.. I imagine it would be fine   
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

Basser69

Quote from: bigdale on August 25, 2011, 07:39:15 PM

Dale Sexton
Hevi Shot Pro Staff

Fantastic news! I just hope that they follow through with it.

Thegobblergetter

That IS great news,  Dale!!!!  Please keep us posted on here.  I sure hope Hevishot does come up with those loads.  Thanks,  John

LBSS

Im going to buy a box of these and by next week I hope to have some patterns up. Doesn't never hurt to try different loads . Plus I here 1 3/4oz loads pattern well in the roomy 10 bore