turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Buice, Prudhomme, Pedelahore, or Cox

Started by Jakeman, March 28, 2024, 12:53:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

runngun

LOL !!!! That's funny, Don't care who you are !!!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

dwcim

There are many callmakers out there that have great calls that have called more birds to the gun than the ones mentioned. Ralph Permar, Herb Hornstra, Marlin Watkins, Steve Lumma, Rev. Zack Farmer, Frank Hegler, original Tom Turpin, Inman Turpin, Dave Hodgkins, Ernie Fetters, Parker Whedon yelpers, etc. Evidently, some haven't had the privilege of using some of the calls designed by the people that that I mentioned.  They design the calls to be put in the hands of someone that can use it the way it was designed to be used and feel comfortable using them.

Terry

Pick a good trumpet and spend lots of time with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MDTOM84

Quote from: Terry on April 06, 2024, 09:10:25 AM

this

Yoder409

Quote from: Spring Creek Calls on April 04, 2024, 06:00:32 PM
Quote from: Yoder409 on March 28, 2024, 09:55:45 PM
From those four.......my order of preference would be

Buice
Pedelahore
Prudhomme

Don... you forgot Frank   :)

Nope.

Not an accidental omission by any measure.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

outdoornut

Everyone  sale me the Cox calls at a reasonable price( due to you not liking the call, or the person who made it at a reasonable $)Since they are  not any good , there shouldn't be a premium on them...
Sounds reasonable, and I won't resale a single one of them.

Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk

davisd9

Quote from: Terry on April 06, 2024, 09:10:25 AM

X3!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

runngun

Quote from: outdoornut on April 06, 2024, 03:18:27 PM
Everyone  sale me the Cox calls at a reasonable price( due to you not liking the call, or the person who made it at a reasonable $)Since they are  not any good , there shouldn't be a premium on them...
Sounds reasonable, and I won't resale a single one of them.

Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk
If someone gave me ANY one of his calls I am promising you that I will give it to you. The I would go wash my hands, nevermind I would have to get a shower!!!!!

There's one of his now listed on ebay right now for $2275.00

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Yoder409

Quote from: runngun on April 06, 2024, 09:47:20 PM
If someone gave me ANY one of his calls I am promising you that I will give it to you. The I would go wash my hands, nevermind I would have to get a shower!!!!!

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Well, NOW you'll be kicked of his list forever, after a comment like THAT.

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

gobblers roost

Frank told me anyone who ever  got a trumpet from him  before would not get another one.
He said he is only making trumpets  for a new client .
This was 2 weeks  ago.

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

Zobo

Quote from: dwcim on April 06, 2024, 07:25:20 AM
There are many callmakers out there that have great calls that have called more birds to the gun than the ones mentioned.

How do you know this?

Ralph Permar, Herb Hornstra, Marlin Watkins, Steve Lumma, Rev. Zack Farmer, Frank Hegler, original Tom Turpin, Inman Turpin, Dave Hodgkins, Ernie Fetters, Parker Whedon yelpers, etc. Evidently, some haven't had the privilege of using some of the calls designed by the people that that I mentioned. 

Once again how do you know?

They design the calls to be put in the hands of someone that can use it the way it was designed to be used and feel comfortable using them.
And Buice doesn't?!! And Kenny doesn't? :z-dizzy: And Prudhomme and Cox? Etc....
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14