turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Unicoi Loot!!!

Started by ChesterCopperpot, January 12, 2024, 11:04:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterCopperpot

As someone sick and in bed and unable to go to Unicoi I'm going to start this post for all the ones who did get a chance to go and say SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT! Would love to see your finds and pick-ups as well as just any photos of meeting callmakers or other forum members etc. Hope y'all are having fun over there in Georgia!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greentrout

Great idea. I have constantly been refreshing FB for any updates and zooming in on as many photos as I can find.

Hope you're on the mend!
Looking to buy Allen Dunfee scratch boxes.

ol bob

If there were any way I'd be there, sick last year, sick, this year. Hope I can get back one last time.

zelmo1

I will be living vicariously also, post em up. Z

PalmettoRon

Having difficulty loading pics. Didn't buy a lot, but picked up a Clay Townsend slate/slate in maple with a Dymondwood striker and a Buster Halford Ceramic in Bloodwood paired with a Jeff Harrison striker.

Both would result in my death if I were a gobbler.

You guys get well soon!

turkey stew

I had reservations early last year but medical issues changed my plans! The weather in Michigan is now nasty. Good that I could'nt go. Maybe next year! Show us the pics!

SwampRooster17

Dawkins black walnut/yellow poplar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zobo

I'm glad Chester started this post. I'm not sick (physically speaking) but 1100 miles isn't right around the corner for me. I keep promising myself next year. Mike Lapp mentioned how nice Helen is, so I looked the town up. Showed my wife pics of that quaint town and she seemed interested..so there is hope!
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

Bedge7767

Didn't get many calls but meet some great guys. Meet Steve (West Augusta), Tim (Tal) Neil (310 Gauge) and Phil (NCSwampFox). Hopefully I didn't forget anyone.
Jim

packmule

Quote from: Bedge7767 on January 12, 2024, 06:45:34 PM
Didn't get many calls but meet some great guys. Meet Steve (West Augusta), Tim (Tal) Neil (310 Gauge) and Phil (NCSwampFox). Hopefully I didn't forget anyone.

I'm not sure I'd even admit to meeting Tal, let alone brag about it!  :TooFunny:

Bedge7767

Quote from: packmule on January 12, 2024, 07:07:39 PM

I'm not sure I'd even admit to meeting Tal, let alone brag about it!  :TooFunny:

He's a great guy and he can play that tube call.
Jim

packmule

Quote from: Bedge7767 on January 12, 2024, 07:08:25 PM

100%

Yoder409

Quote from: packmule on January 12, 2024, 07:30:11 PM

100%

All true.   All of it !!!    ;D
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Bedge7767

Quote from: Yoder409 on January 13, 2024, 12:34:25 AM
Quote from: packmule on January 12, 2024, 07:30:11 PM

100%

All true.   All of it !!!    ;D

I knew I forgot someone. Got to meet Don (Yoder409) too.
Jim

turkey stew

Was Unicoi slow Friday? Only one purchase posted and a couple others mentioned. Maybe the economy is causing a decrease in purchases.