turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

North Mountain Gear 1/2 zip pullover

Started by aclawrence, January 09, 2024, 02:02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aclawrence

Hey guys I've got a couple of these pullovers I'm going to sell in order to get the new smaller size offering from North Mountain Gear. First up is Obsession size Med/Large. It appears to have a little bit of a stain on the actual tag inside the jacket which I'm guessing is blood from toting out a big giant gobbler. Otherwise I'd say the jacket is in great shape but it has been hunted in so there will be some random little threads or pricks. These are sell right now or for $89 plus tax and shipping. I'll ship this one to you for $65

This is the same jacket in Bottomland. This jacket has been worn a little bit more than the obsession. I noticed it had a little dirt on it when taking the pics so I carried it home and washed it and air dried it. I'm thinking I'll keep whichever jacket doesn't sell first because these are great to have if you're taking a friend who doesn't have any good camo. Bottomland is $60 tyd. Thanks for looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aclawrence

The Bottomland is sold!  The Obsession is still available for sale or for trade for the same jacket in youth size. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk