OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

So Sorry

Started by ffmsb, July 04, 2011, 10:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffmsb

First I want to aplogize for not doing this sooner. I thought I had introduced myself but I guess I did not. My name is Mike I am 29 years old from South Florida. I am a Fire/Arson Investigator with the county fire department. I have been in the fire service for 10 years and I am a third generation Firefighter. My Grandfather was a Fire Chief for a city in the county and my Father just retired from the county with 29 1/2 years. I have been turkey hunting for about 6 years with my dad and three other Firefighters from the department. I am married with no children but have two dogs both are mutts rescued from the pound. Well thats about it thanks for the forums this is an awesome place for information.

Never Forget 9-11-01
343 RFB KTF EGH

BOFF

Glad to have you here Mike!!!

No need to apologize!!

God Bless,
David B.

HARDCORE

Welcome to OG Mike.

HC

JVA54

Basser69

Hi Mike and  :welcomeOG: from AlaCAMa

drenalinld

Welcome to OG from AR. Glad to have you.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

dirt road ninja

Sully53

harvester

bird

ChiefBubba

:welcomeOG: I'm a South Florida guy also, Fort Lauderdale here. Chief.

ffmsb

Quote from: ChiefBubba on July 06, 2011, 12:00:39 PM
:welcomeOG: I'm a South Florida guy also, Fort Lauderdale here. Chief.

I am just up the road from you in Wellington (central PBC).

ChiefBubba

I know it well. sister used to live near there and now in Indiantown. You a duck hunter too? Right around the corner from STA 1 there. Chief.

ffmsb

No, never tried it up till this year its only been turkey. Just bought a 270 to try my hand at deer and hog hunting. Now just need to locate them. Going to Maine this nov. for some deer hunting.