turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

FREE TURKEY AMMO !

Started by Old Gobbler, June 12, 2023, 01:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

Not exactly...That was what we call "click bait" and the reason for the "click bait "..is ...because ... despite dozens of warning posts people continue to give money away to classifieds  scammers

We value our members but this year several of them were duped out of thousands of dollars ...all of it was preventable

Shampoo makers had to put instructions on their bottles for people with ......ZERO COMMON SENSE  .. stop feeding garbage bears! Stop feeding scammers and they will go away !

99.9% of the scammers are zero or very low post members ...they are not allowed to sell anything...so they revert to sending MESSAGES

Do not send funds any other way but regular PAYPAL...ITS THE ONLY Service THAT REFUNDS ....if anyone asked for friends and family..or some other non refundable service....let me know I will delete Thier account on the spot ...and I don't care who you are ... get caught...get DEL-LETED.  ONE STRIKE AND YOUR OUT

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS ANYONE TO PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM ANYONE WITH LESS  THAN 50 POSTS ...IF YOU BOUGHT SOMETHING FROM THEM AND GOT SMOKED , DONT EVEN BOTHER TO LET ME KNOW OR MAKE A POST COMPLAING ABOUT IT ....YOU WERE WARNED !! 

No picture....I'll delete your post and likely your account

Guys it's reached a epidemic level

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon