Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

And so it ends

Started by turkey harvester, June 06, 2023, 05:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkey harvester

Well guys, it looks like it's come to a close for the year. We took 3rd and that's awesome!! You folks killed some nice birds and I really enjoyed the stories and pictures!! We need to keep in touch, and we've become a very good team. Great showing guys!!
TURKEY NUT CUSTOM STRIKERS- Jeffrey Thompson-Owner.  Kathleen,GA
Hunt with your kids, not for them.

Hunt with your kids, not for them.

Tom007

Amen, congrats. Have a great off season gents!
"Solo hunter"

Kygobblergetter

Congrats everyone on a great season! It sure was fun. I'll only be mildly depressed for a while until closer to time to chase some elk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wvhoyt19

Couldn't agree more! 10 more months...I don't want time to fly just so that I can hunt them again but I do look forward to it. Congrats team. Stay in touch

aclawrence

It was a fun season and congrats to all of our team!

RutnNStrutn

Congrats guys!! Y'all did really good!! It was a very tight race that went right down to the end. Have a good off season, be safe and we'll see y'all next year.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Twowithone

Great showing guys you did well this season enjoy the summer be safe and see you folks next season. :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

aclawrence

Thanks guys. I'm looking forward to a little creek fishing and deer hunting until next spring.

RutnNStrutn

:icon_thumright:

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Turkeyman

It was fun. But my two goals for next season are to take better pictures...and kill bigger birds LOL!! Gotta quit lowering the hammer on those apparent 2YOs.

But that said, I'm always happy with whatever bird I end up getting. Heck, in the past 8 or 10 years I killed a couple jakes...purely out of mistake. All I did was smile and say, "You idiot!!"