I think I'm hunting
April 14-16
April 22-23

I know I'm hunting
April 26-30
May 27-29 (if not tagged out)
Keep Calm and Gobble On!

West Augusta

I'm sending the calls and strikers to Crow in the morning.  Y'all decide who gets it after him.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

zelmo1

Not to sling any mud  :funnyturkey:, but didnt your captain have the schedule done out for you,  :OGturkeyhead:

eggshell

As people decide when they want it I will modify this to show scheduled but I will not post dates. Kills will be posted if the hunter wants it posted.

Team member      Date of Kill      State      Gobbler score      Running tally

Avidnwoutdoorsman
Crow                    April                                                    60.56
Eggshell               October 2022        Ohio                           75                         75
Gobblenut
Paulmyr
Happy
Randy6471
Rapscallio Vermilion
Reflexl
TauntoHawk
RLag
West Augusta                                 used in Fla.
                                                                                                                 135.56

Happy

I had offered to take care of that. For once, this isn't gobblenuts fault. Between new members and everyone hunting a lot of the same dates, it's just gonna take a while to get it passed around. It will have some miles on it and a lot of dead gobblers to its credit by the time it gets back to you. Thanks for the spreadsheet, Dana

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

randy6471

I won't be hunting again until May (April 29), but Happy is right and it's gonna take awhile to pass it around.

Matter of fact....if it makes it easier, I will volunteer to use it to kick off the 2024 season next March in Florida!!  :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

crow

"Where's Z Elmo1"s slate call helped to the job, used it on a morning roosted gobbler along with a trumpet to sound like a couple of hen's. It was thick in there and they went silent after fly down. switched to just the trumpet to keep hand movement to a minimal, Very nice sounding little slate call.

Thanks Zorro1

Let me know where to send it next

GobbleNut

Crow needs to send the call to whoever is hunting in the next couple of weeks.  Assuming it takes a few days to arrive, someone hunting in the period of about May 5th through the 10th or thereabout should send him a message with delivery information.  If all was to go well, we might be able to sneak two or three of us in before the end of the season. 

Personally, I may hunt May 13-15, so I could take it a few days before that.  We should get someone else (or two) the call before then. 
...Someone speak up....   :icon_thumright:

Happy

I will be hunting the next two or three weeks pretty hard. If someone else wants it though then by all meanns......

GobbleNut

Quote from: Happy on May 01, 2023, 09:24:04 AM
I will be hunting the next two or three weeks pretty hard. If someone else wants it though then by all meanns......

Looks to me like crow should send you the call then (assuming nobody else is already in line).   :icon_thumright: 

crow

Quote from: GobbleNut on May 01, 2023, 09:33:15 AM
Quote from: Happy on May 01, 2023, 09:24:04 AM

Looks to me like crow should send you the call then (assuming nobody else is already in line).   :icon_thumright:

I'm heading to the P.O.this afternoon to mail the travel trumpet.
If I don't hear any different I will also mail Zelmo's travel pot calls to Happy.
Let me know if somebody else wants it first.

Happy, I'll need your address

Happy

Travel call recieved, weather permitting I can get a morning hunt in. Hopefully, anyways, still dealing with work and issues.

zelmo1

Thanks guys, this is really cool. Z

GobbleNut

Quote from: zelmo1 on May 04, 2023, 04:48:45 PM
Thanks guys, this is really cool. Z

Yes it is,...and thank you, zelmo, for starting it off with your generosity!

As for the call, I am out for this spring.  My last hunting excursion would be over before the call arrives here, so if someone else is hunting later into May, please the group know so the call can be forwarded onward...   :icon_thumright: