Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Travel Call

Started by West Augusta, March 29, 2023, 08:34:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

West Augusta

Well, Florida kicked my butt this year.  I'm home.  Who gets the travel call next?  I'll get it in the mail.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

eggshell

Probably one of the southern guys, that can use it right away. Speak  up guys. Remember keep a striker for yourself.

crow

Quote from: West Augusta on March 29, 2023, 08:34:51 AM
Well, Florida kicked my butt this year.  I'm home.  Who gets the travel call next?  I'll get it in the mail.

Are you sure this travel call isn't some kind of Trojan Horse from that evil genius "Where's Elmo1"
designed to sabotage us with ultra high frequency sound vibrations

Happy

I believe reflexl is head to Texas April 12th, could check with him

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

eggshell

Quote from: crow on March 29, 2023, 03:57:07 PM
Quote from: West Augusta on March 29, 2023, 08:34:51 AM

Are you sure this travel call isn't some kind of Trojan Horse from that evil genius "Where's Elmo1"
designed to sabotage us with ultra high frequency sound vibrations

I am certain. I held it in my hand and no warriors or banshees came out of it to scare the birds....a gobbler scoring 75 last fall will testify for it.

RLAG

My home season starts Saturday but I doubt it would get here before I leave for camp tomorrow night haha

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

reflexl

I am leaving for Texas after Rios on the 12th. Someone may be headed out before then. If not Ill be glad to head after a Rio with it.

eggshell

I made a log so we can keep track of it.

Team member      Date of Kill      State      Gobbler score      Running tally

Avidnwoutdoorsman
Crow                            scheduled (dates witheld )
Eggshell               October 2022        Ohio                           75                         75
Gobblenut
Paulmyr
Happy
Randy6471
Rapscallio Vermilion
Reflexl
TauntoHawk
RLag
West Augusta                                 used in Fla.

crow

zelmo1

I'll talk crap, give you a bunch of it free of charge, but I could never intentionally put the whammy on a fellow turkey hunter. Now hoping you shoot a 47 point bird, I may do, lol.  :OGturkeyhead: Z

GobbleNut

At this point, we should probably be making some sort of schedule for sending the call on to the next guy in line.  Of course, that should be based on when each of us will be hunting so someone doesn't end up being missed. 

I will be hunting again starting on April 14th and will go through May 10th, so I have a fairly wide window in which to use the call.  I would suggest that team post up when they will be hunting so we can try to schedule the exchange of the call to fit everybody's hunting plans. 

I suspect this is going to be a bit tricky to fit everybody in.... :) ;D

eggshell

Quote from: crow on March 30, 2023, 08:22:28 AM
You forgot JETLAG

I just listed last years team, because  i made this way back in The fall. I can take the two that left off and add Paul and jetlag

crow

Quote from: eggshell on March 30, 2023, 11:53:56 AM
Quote from: crow on March 30, 2023, 08:22:28 AM
You forgot JETLAG

I just listed last years team, because  i made this way back in The fall. I can take the two that left off and add Paul and jetlag

No problem eggo,
once a GOAT always a GOAT  :TooFunny:, thats my policy.
Just didn't want the 2 new fellers feeling left out seeing as how 50% of them have already done 50% of our work

Happy

Just put me on the backburner for the call. I know most of us have about the same window to use it and would prefere everyone else get their chance. There is no saying that we can't take two years to get it around to everyone.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

zelmo1

Take all the time you need guys, I would like it back before I die so I can brag to my call making buddies  :funnyturkey: Z