OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

WTS/WTT H.S. Strut//Hunters Specialties Lot

Started by Sir-diealot, March 19, 2023, 07:07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Willing to trade for a Ebony One Piece Turned Striker from David Halloran in very good condition.

All from H.S. Strut/Hunters Specialties except maybe the little yellow one, no identifying marks. (Pics ended up in reverse as I added the other stuff from my phone, sorry about that.

First:  H.S. Strut Hammerin' Crow Call This is unused, seems the plastic pulled away from the cardboard and I can't find it, I had it when I first got them but have no clue where it went and I have not used it. I will call it new out of package.

Second: H.S. Strut/Hunters Specialties Black Net and Head Net Says it fits up to extra-Large

Third: 1 package H.S. Strut/Hunters Specialties 12 sealed in package turkey targets, Package states life size at 30 yards.

Fourth: H.S. Strut Diaphragm Combo pack, contains 1-Tone Trough Split V II, 1-Gold Premium Flex Double D,
1-Gold Premium Flex Raspy Old Hen and comes with free case.

Fifth: Unidentified brand Diaphragm Call

Sixth: Hunters Specialties Flex Form II Mask

$50.00 including shipping I am open to trades. I have a few other things I will throw in with this Two more packs of calls like the multi packs that are listed above, they have pulled away from the cardstock but were attached when I got them so they are unused, also a few more of the yellow mouth calls and there is a thing of camo facepaint that are in tubes. (H.S. Speed Camo) I just did not want to put those up there because they have pulled away from the cards.
Decided to add pics of the other stuff as well
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

John Koenig: