turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New turkey hunter!

Started by quackaddict, March 19, 2023, 04:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

richard black

Congratulations. Well done young man! You too Dad!

JeffC

Congrats to the young hunter! Thanks for sharing pictures of a truly memorable day for you both!
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

quackaddict

Quote from: guesswho on March 19, 2023, 05:51:49 PM
Oh yeah, I see a lot of dead turkeys in this young mans future.   Congrats, and well done by all.   Kids hunt for the right reasons, because it's fun and exciting.
I tell you what...seeing him giggling and grinning ear to ear as that longbeard strutted in was one of the best things I've ever witnessed. That honestly might have been better than him killing this jake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Mtd69

that's awesome congratulations

Zobo

Some great lessons taught and special memories made, congratulations nice job!
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

shoer2

That's great congratulations!!!!

Brillo

good daddy.  Good times.

tomstopper

Absolutely awesome. Congratulations to you both

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Teamblue

Fantastic. Way to stick with it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TurkeyReaper69

When I first saw the thread name before clicking on it I thought to myself "ugh another deer hunter turkey convert" clicked on, and nope! Congrats little man glad he had a great hunt!

ncwoodsman

Awesome! Congrats to making you and this little fella a memory of a lifetime.

tracker#1

Excellent! Congratulations young man

SDK

Doing this sort of thing with your son will hopefully have him not on the electronics so much when he is older. My teen son is probably the only kid in his friend group that even owns a pair of hunting boots..

jhoward11

Awesome pics! Great memories.