turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Prayers For My Nephews & Our Family Please

Started by Sir-diealot, December 20, 2022, 04:45:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

misfire

Brother, I am so sorry for you and your family's loss. I pray that God provides healing and fond memories.
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

Sir-diealot

Quote from: mountainhunter1 on March 04, 2023, 10:22:25 AM
Just now saw this, but it is not too late to pray for your nephews. Also men can change if the Lord is in control. I pray also that their father will become worth the space that he takes up in the near future and be there for his sons.
Thank you very much. I hope for that as well, there was a time that I liked him, then he changed.

Quote from: misfire on March 04, 2023, 02:41:27 PM
Brother, I am so sorry for you and your family's loss. I pray that God provides healing and fond memories.
Thank you. I went out the day after she died to be alone and took some pictures, it was something we both loved. I got this one and I think it is the best I have done. I think the mood of the image fits how my mood was that day, I know she would have loved it.

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

CGhost

prayers for you guys' God will provide and make a way brother just have keep the faith so sorry for your loss
The bird possesses a remarkable ability to turn arrogance into hopelessness.

—Tom Kelly

Sir-diealot

Quote from: CGhost on March 08, 2023, 05:33:09 PM
prayers for you guys' God will provide and make a way brother just have keep the faith so sorry for your loss
Thank you very much. Her eldest is having a very hard time. His brother is as well but he is more like myself and internalizes things more.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

wvhoyt19

Prayers from WV!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gobrunner

Sir-diealot

John Koenig: