Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Question about gun cases for pistol grip gun shotguns

Started by 1ST DRAW, March 13, 2023, 02:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1ST DRAW

Curious about what you guys are using for cases for these. Between the pistol grip and the Kingslayer I mounted, my Affinity turkey gun doesn't fit in my old hard case. I am thinking about getting a new soft case to make it easier to "slide" in and out of the vehicle, rather the a hard case. I have been looking at 48 inch soft scoped rifle cases. If you have a case recommendation, please share it. Thanks.

Matt76cmich

I had the same problem after I put a pistol grip stock on my 835. I find that it fits good in the case I bought years ago for my rifle. It's a Plano Vertical Rifle Case.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Stickbow98

I've been real happy with my soft case from Ol' Tom. It comfortably carries my Mossberg SA20 or  my Benelli SBE2... both with pistol grip sticks and Burris/Swampfox optics. The outer pockets are a plus also.

https://www.amazon.com/OlTom-Turkey-Case-Optics-Pockets/dp/B084Q49BTZ?th=1
"Have Bow & Benelli....Will Travel!"

Greg Massey

I just use a nice padded large size Rifle scope type soft case for all of my pistol grip shotguns with dot sights and scope mount turkey guns.. Never have been a FAN of those big hard cases ... you can't fold the case up in the back seat of your truck and it's just way too bulky for my liking

1ST DRAW

Thanks guys. I have been looking at cases but never found the Ol Tom case in any of my searches. Looks like a great option. Once again this site has proven to be a wealth of knowledge.