Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Rubber boots for run and gun style Turkey hunting?

Started by Tca126, March 13, 2023, 08:02:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ejhandler

Teamblue

Is there no way to cinch the top of the lite boot down around your leg?  It doesnt look like there is in the photo. I would have enough seed and dander collected in them to re-do my lawn of not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ScottTaulbee

Quote from: Teamblue on March 29, 2023, 07:43:46 AM
Is there no way to cinch the top of the lite boot down around your leg?  It doesnt look like there is in the photo. I would have enough seed and dander collected in them to re-do my lawn of not.

No, no cinch on the lite boots

strum

Just got my replacement set of LITE boot in.  I had first ordered size 11 regular calf .  the calve was very uncomfortable and the size was too big.
this new set is a size 10 large calve.  as soon as I put them on I knew this is perfect.  Size matters lol. they feel great and tghe wide calve is not too owde at all. Really, I think the regular calves are too tight for any hunting pant to go inside.
I normally wear a 10.5 so they say go up a 1/2 size with the regular and down a 1/2 with the wide calve. 
This is why ordering boots online is so hard . Good thing is LITE boot Customer service is amazing and fixed me up very fast.

gaswamp

Quote from: BillKilgore on March 15, 2023, 01:20:37 PM
Le Chameau verzonord. you can get them leather, neoprene or jersey lined. I feel like they are more comfortable and longer lasting than lacrosse.

le chameau makes best rubber boot

gaswamp

Quote from: GTH on March 28, 2023, 06:21:03 AM
The Le Chameau Chasseurs with the leather lining are the most comfortable rubber boot I've ever worn hunting.  They come in a good range of calf sizes for a custom fit.  The retail price of $499 is ridiculously steep but they can be found for less $150 if you have the time and patience to wait for a deal.

great boots

howl

Le Chameau I tried had no insole and pulled my socks off when I walked. No shank, neither. And no room in there to add an insole. Looked real nice, though.