OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

SOLD New with tags Grounded Vest SOLD

Started by Gooserbat, March 10, 2023, 04:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

Obsession bought new 2023 (1.0)

$140 tyd
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

ALhunter

delta hunter

Any interest in trading for an Alps NWTF vest?

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Gooserbat

Quote from: delta hunter on March 10, 2023, 06:25:19 PM
Any interest in trading for an Alps NWTF vest?

Not really but if you want to pm me a cash offer id like to hear it.
NWTF Booth 1623

Tom007

160 is a steal for that baby......
"Solo hunter"

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623

Gooserbat

Trade offers welcomed.  Tell me what you got.
NWTF Booth 1623

quackaddict

Any interest in a RNG 200 plus cash on my end? PM me if so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623

Pig

PM sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk