Main Menu

Whoot! New gun day!

Started by the Ward, December 28, 2022, 12:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Ward

Quote from: lunghit on February 19, 2023, 10:56:16 AM
Quote from: the Ward on February 18, 2023, 08:50:29 AM
Not yet, been going crazy wanting to get out and try it though! We had some
warm days here, but it was really windy, and I didn't feel like trying to deal with
that in an open field lol. I fixed my target stand, and am going to pick up some more
paper for patterning targets today.I also got some 3.5 #6 grand slams to try.I will certainly post up my results and pics as soon
as I can.
I am also waiting for some better weather to do some shooting. Can't wait. I'm sure you will love it and let us know how she does!
Will do!

the Ward

FINALLY! Got a decent day to shoot the new sx4, it shot dead on with the factory
bead, I am very happy about that. Recoil was o.k. cycled and functioned flawlessly. Shot several chokes and ammo I had on hand, will be posting
in the Winchester section as soon as I do the 10" counts, probably later today or tomorrow
morning. Really liking the gun so far. Thanks Lunghit for putting me on to this gun!

Old Timer

Congratulations! Appears you have a nice one and looking forward to your pattern results. Shooting poa your half way there. Enjoy

the Ward

Quote from: Old Timer on February 27, 2023, 06:16:56 PM
Congratulations! Appears you have a nice one and looking forward to your pattern results. Shooting poa your half way there. Enjoy
Thanks!