Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

GOATS Strategy: Stage One

Started by GobbleNut, February 25, 2023, 11:45:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GobbleNut

Commence with harassment of other teams and team members asap!  Show no mercy!   ;D :icon_thumright:

reflexl

If you are waiting on me you are behind times! lol

crow

crow

Does anyone know if Zagnut1 made bail yet, he's been uncommon quiet this year

GobbleNut

Quote from: crow on February 26, 2023, 05:06:54 PM

They just let me out, but I have also been waiting until the other teams get organized and their players show up before I jump in too hard.  I want to maximize the trash-talking impact on the other team's psyche.  These things have to be contemplated and considered with much deliberation you know.  Of course, I realize these sorts of things are something that only a conniving team captain might think about, but you guys go ahead and start working them over...   ;D

crow

Quote from: GobbleNut on February 27, 2023, 10:29:34 AM

They just let me out, but I have also been waiting until the other teams get organized and their players show up before I jump in too hard.  I want to maximize the trash-talking impact on the other team's psyche.  These things have to be contemplated and considered with much deliberation you know.  Of course, I realize these sorts of things are something that only a conniving team captain might think about, but you guys go ahead and start working them over...   ;D

Sorry Cappin, I know someone in your high position probably thinks everything is "all about me" but
the Zagnut1 statement was directed at that ner do well Zelmo1, also known as Ziggy1

Zelmo is a cross between Zorro and Elmo, so you got a fella running around the North woods wearing a black cape and mask with a red dinosaur outfit

GobbleNut

Quote from: crow on February 27, 2023, 05:59:34 PM
Quote from: GobbleNut on February 27, 2023, 10:29:34 AM

Sorry Cappin, I know someone in your high position probably thinks everything is "all about me" but
the Zagnut1 statement was directed at that ner do well Zelmo1, also known as Ziggy1

Zelmo is a cross between Zorro and Elmo, so you got a fella running around the North woods wearing a black cape and mask with a red dinosaur outfit

My bad.  I see the reference now,...just didn't get it.  The "making bail" comment just hit so close to home that I thought you must be talking about me...    :angel9:
But you're right.  Zelmo has been uncharacteristically quiet so far.  I suspect he will be around before long.    :D

reflexl

The reason old Zelmo left his cart in the parking lot was he was having problems with his lumbago. He picked up a box of pop tarts and set it off. Poor old feller was backing out of his driveway and sneezed. Ran over his cat and 3 mailboxes before he got his Yugo stopped. Yep. He will be around.

Paulmyr

Quote from: GobbleNut on February 25, 2023, 11:45:40 AM
Commence with harassment of other teams and team members asap!  Show no mercy!   ;D :icon_thumright:

As a new member of the goats I feel its my obligation/duty begin with the harassment of the other teams. Seems it might fall deft ears though, as I'm outta uniform. I think my depends might be showing!
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

reflexl

I found a pic disqualifying old Zelmo. Illegal weapon. Of course that was a big old bird though.

crow

Quote from: reflexl on March 01, 2023, 02:49:03 PM
I found a pic disqualifying old Zelmo. Illegal weapon. Of course that was a big old bird though.

GodZelmo , it's just one thing after another with this guy

snoman4

Figured I would fire the first salvo...

Goat= Gagged On Another Turkey.
Goat=Got Out And Tried.
Goat=Gassed Out Around Ten.
Goat=Gaped Outside Another's Toilet.
Goat=Gagged On A Twinkie.
Goat=Gasket On A Toilet.
Goat=Gang Of Almost Turkeyslayers.

Tag ya'll are it!!

Sent from my SM-A536U using Tapatalk

crow

Hey Snowflake ,   

We'll take ''Got out and tried'', seeing how that is right out of 10 Legion and there's no better company to be in than The Colonels

But you can have a partition trophy, they say every snowflake is unique  :TooFunny:

reflexl

Quote from: snoman4 on March 01, 2023, 11:14:19 PM
Figured I would fire the first salvo...

Goat= Gagged On Another Turkey.
Goat=Got Out And Tried.
Goat=Gassed Out Around Ten.
Goat=Gaped Outside Another's Toilet.
Goat=Gagged On A Twinkie.
Goat=Gasket On A Toilet.
Goat=Gang Of Almost Turkeyslayers.

Tag ya'll are it!!

Sent from my SM-A536U using Tapatalk

Now now. Go drink your similac and eat your Gerber baby food tapioca for a hunting snack. We might wear depends but its still better than huggees.

Tom007

Good one Snoman4, but watch out. These guys are for real......"Great Old Attack Tribe". These guys can flat out kill turkeys! The Killer B's plan on trying to "Sting Em"this year! Game on.......
"Solo hunter"