OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

WTB: Ralph Permar Classic Style Trumpet

Started by RossAnderson, February 10, 2023, 09:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RossAnderson

If anybody has one they want to part with please let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-Ross

RossAnderson

-Ross

Greg Massey

I have one out for delivery today from Ralph ... excited ... good luck in finding one ... You might be better off contacting Ralph for one ...

turkey stew

Quote from: Greg Massey on February 21, 2023, 11:04:13 AM
I have one out for delivery today from Ralph ... excited ... good luck in finding one ... You might be better off contacting Ralph for one ...
Probably take 2 yesrs to get one from Mr. Permar. I contacted over a year ago, left a message  no return call! Tried email same responce. Not like the old days when horns were not the craze.

Greg Massey

Quote from: turkey stew on February 21, 2023, 01:07:30 PM
Probably take 2 yesrs to get one from Mr. Permar. I contacted over a year ago, left a message  no return call! Tried email same responce. Not like the old days when horns were not the craze.
I contacted him the week before Unicoi and it's out for delivery today... Classic 45 and we had a good conversation and he played different horns for me also... great gentleman ...

tal

I would still contact him. He hit's the shop and plans on making several at a time. See what he says.

turkey stew

Quote from: Greg Massey on February 21, 2023, 01:16:15 PM
Quote from: turkey stew on February 21, 2023, 01:07:30 PM
I contacted him the week before Unicoi and it's out for delivery today... Classic 45 and we had a good conversation and he played different horns for me also... great gentleman ...
I use to get quick responces from Ralph.This time not. Probably was to busy to respond.

NCSWAMPFOX

always a positive experience with Mr. Permar. contacted him 3 weeks ago about a  new horn and it showed up in mailbox on saturday.

turkey stew

I like Mr. Permar. I've purchased 5 horns from him. There were 4 that he posted over 12 years ago and 1 at Nashville 6 years ago. This was the first time through phone message and email, no responce. One awesome callmaker. Just figured he was to busy or covered up to respond.

Greg Massey

I just unboxed my Classic 45 and it's AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEE

Tomtom97

Quote from: Greg Massey on February 21, 2023, 05:20:30 PM
About how long did it take you to get yours? I'm currently on the wait list now.

Greg Massey

Quote from: Tomtom97 on February 21, 2023, 05:26:17 PM
About how long did it take you to get yours? I'm currently on the wait list now.
I talked with him the week before Unicoi and received it today.   I was number 15 on the waiting list at that time...

crow

Sweet, very nice pick up

Deast1988

I got a delrin .45 and classic hunter. They are both top notch callers and each has its own unique quirks. They are for sure worth trying to find and 100% worth waiting for. If Massey was 15th, I'm not sure my spot but my brother was #44. He has slowed down some, but any call he makes tends to be 100% worth the wait.

PALongspur

I would suggest trying to call him again.

I talked to him while he was at Unicoi, then got back in touch with him the week after. Got a message from him today that my 1930 is finished.

This is my second call from him, he's a great guy to deal with.