lacire
VA Gobble Addict
Appalachian Hollers
snoman4
Spellnj3
Spladle160
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

HillclimberWV

Looks like we might have to do some recruiting.

Muzzy61

HillclimberWV

Should we send a PM to the guys that haven't responded? 

JeffC

most guys wont start thinking about contest till end of month, surprised lacire hasn't checked in yet. I will give everyone sometime then start hunting them down.   

tanna114

Count me in again this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lacire

Quote from: JeffC on February 08, 2023, 07:57:30 PM
most guys wont start thinking about contest till end of month, surprised lacire hasn't checked in yet. I will give everyone sometime then start hunting them down.

Jeff, you can count me in but I'm not quite sure how my hunting schedule is going to work out for this spring season.

notsure

I assume the 100 post minimum rule remains in affect in order to join the contest?

pite0007

Request to join Scattered Flock team.

I'm a buddy of notsure, he suggested that I request.

VA Gobble Addict

Count me in.  Not sure how well this year will work out

JeffC

Glad to see people checking in, will update our team list as people check in. pite0007 if you can wait to see if all of the rest of last year's team shows up? we had 12 members; I am sure you would be welcome to join us if we have opening. If I remember correctly teams were limited to 12? 

JeffC

Sent PM's and emails out to SpellNJ3 and Spadle160. Hopefully we hear back soon. notsure's friend would like to join, Ive asked him to post a picture in this thread, and as long as everyone is okay with him joining, I would like to welcome him to our team.
This contest is for fun and about our shared passion for hunting Turkeys. It works best when you stay active on here. Post up some pictures of your scouting, hunts or whatever.. just participate. We are all not going to be successful every year in harvesting a bird, but its more about our shared passion in that hunt.

HillclimberWV

I have no problems with any additions to the team. Been practicing with my wingbones and box calls since new years. Havent done much scouting but will get started soon. Also been making some box calls in the offseason. Does anybody in the group use boxes on a regular basis?

JeffC

Always carry 2 different box's, 1 will be a Turpin handled box, then whatever is next in rotation.

snoman4

If you guys need a last member for your team I am friends and hunt with Muzzy61. 

Sent from my SM-A536U using Tapatalk