turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Thank you gift

Started by ClayR089, January 04, 2023, 01:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClayR089

After 26 years with our company, my mentor has decided to leave. He and I always talked to turkey and we vowed to kill one together this spring. He has meant a lot to me so I want to do something for him. Thinking of getting him a pot call with his name on it. Which of you great call makers could help me here?  Also willing to heat any other ideas y'all have for this item?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg Massey

Quote from: ClayR089 on January 04, 2023, 01:03:21 PM
After 26 years with our company, my mentor has decided to leave. He and I always talked to turkey and we vowed to kill one together this spring. He has meant a lot to me so I want to do something for him. Thinking of getting him a pot call with his name on it. Which of you great call makers could help me here?  Also willing to heat any other ideas y'all have for this item?

Contact: Buster / Larry Halford, Clay Townsend, Mark Cornelius or Kenneth Mullins all of these are on facebook and can probably fix you up with a call etc...

Yoder409

Quote from: Greg Massey on January 04, 2023, 02:27:26 PM

Contact: Buster / Larry Halford, Clay Townsend, Mark Cornelius or Kenneth Mullins all of these are on facebook and can probably fix you up with a call etc...

All GREAT names !!!!

I would add Brian Aliff to that list.

Yep.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

sbbow

Scott Ashburn
Mastevt on here

Beards and Hooks

Quote from: sbbow on January 04, 2023, 05:45:09 PM
Scott Ashburn
Mastevt on here

Ill second Scott's name, a great call maker and awesome guy. And not does he make a pretty call that sounds !

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

PEte_A

Clay T just did a personalized call for my daughter. It looks great, and sounds incredible!

mastevt

I have trough calls ready to ship.  I can easily put his name on one for you and put another coat of finish on it with no problem.  be a couple days to ship.