turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Trumpet holsters' availability

Started by Yoder409, December 08, 2022, 06:35:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder409

Gonna leave this here for now...........

Before I got to list the trumpet holsters in the classifieds, or even actually say I had any on hand, my PM box blew up.  The small number of them we initially ran sold out.

Going to get another batch of them together as quickly as we can.  But I cannot honestly say when that will be or if it will be in time for Christmas. 

Go ahead and PM me if you are wanting in on this next batch.  It'll get your name on the list and also give us an idea of how many it needs to be.

For now, the cost is $60 TYD for OG Forum members.

Thanks to everyone for your patience and also the surprising response !!!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

tal

Guilty   :-[  Put me on the list  :turkey:

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

tal

The naughty list this close to Christmas.  :angel9:

Greg Massey

Received my trumpet holster today and it's well built with great craftsmanship.  Thanks for a great holster .... Yoder409

wchadw

Pictures?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

richard black

Hi Yoder. I would like to order one of your holsters. Please send me the details. Thank you

Yoder409

Quote from: richard black on December 15, 2022, 08:12:05 AM
Hi Yoder. I would like to order one of your holsters. Please send me the details. Thank you

Got your PM and replied.    :icon_thumright:
PA elitist since 1979