turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Turkey Hunting XMas Ideas

Started by kingofspringmi, December 03, 2022, 01:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingofspringmi

Struggling with ideas for Christmas... thought maybe y'all could recommend some turkey hunting gifts a hunter could ask for...

Greg Massey

Quote from: kingofspringmi on December 03, 2022, 01:23:15 PM
Struggling with ideas for Christmas... thought maybe y'all could recommend some turkey hunting gifts a hunter could ask for...
Everything ... :TooFunny:

RiverBuck

Besides gloves, hat, shirts, etc..
Nalgene water bottle
Felco pruners.. I've been using the F31 for years and they are priceless to me.
A new knife is usually a good gift too

I keep waiting for one of those spur gages to show up in my stocking... TSS shells haven't shown up either

tal

Calls, shells, clothes for big ticket items. Accessories from Glenda Green would make great stocking stuffers.

Gooserbat

I'll be specific

North Mountain Gear leafy suit... Their gloves have been pretty good too

Fox Trot ammo tss

Gooserbat turkey calls ;D
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Tom007

What the heck, request a Yucatán Ocellated Turkey hunt. Go for broke........
"Solo hunter"

Turkeybutt

A new hunting buddy... female age 25 to say 40 years old. Owns prime turkey and deer hunting property and has a new truck and side by side.

tal

Quote from: Turkeybutt on December 03, 2022, 07:00:18 PM
A new hunting buddy... female age 25 to say 40 years old. Owns prime turkey and deer hunting property and has a new truck and side by side.

Send pictures of property.  :TooFunny:

slicksbeagles1

Paulmyr

I don't know man,......sounds like a lot of permission asking and headaches to me. Think I'll stick to public!!!
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

guesswho

I tried these leafy suits last year.  Very pleased.  Light weight and reasonable, plus good people. 
https://quikcamo.com/products/2022-3d-leafy-suits-mossy-oak-and-realtree-camo
Something a little more money look at Holosuns green dot sights.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

WV Flopper

Waterproof hat. I forget ever year until its raining.

Spur gauge would be cool too.

I am funny as I will guarantee most of you are, I would just assume buy for myself. That way at least I think I got what I wanted!

owlhoot

Good one.  Although 40 is kinda hitting the wall isn't it. Also may add that she lets you drive the truck and the side by side . 

Turkeybutt

At my age 70, I'll settle for a 40 year old as long as she can cook, them young ones would kill me.

tal

There's so much I want to say here but I'm not sure I would get it just right  :TooFunny: