Hawaiian Koa this was a special order call
And Aspen/yellowheart and Snakewood
Thanks Tom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

capecodmike

U selling the Kona ?  Pm me. Thx. Mike.

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Ranman

JeffC

Thay all look great, but the Koa stands out as a real beauty. With the great review by "Push-pin Tom" you are building a great call.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Tom007

Quote from: JeffC on July 16, 2022, 06:39:28 AM
Thay all look great, but the Koa stands out as a real beauty. With the great review by "Push-pin Tom" you are building a great call.

Thanks for the kind words, but I am far from a push pin expert. I hunt and collect them, I think they are versatile in the woods and when used correctly can produce very realistic hen sounds. There are limited call makers that can make a real good looking and sounding push pin. We are very lucky to have these call makers on this forum, their calls are among the best push pins you can find.......
"Solo hunter"

turkey stew

3bailey3

callmakerman

Great looking calls but will agree with others on the koa. Just picked up one of these on ebay in walnut. Out of the box this call plays very easy and sounds really nice. Pretty much fool proof IMO.

trb136

The Koa was a special order. The customer provided the wood. Wish I had a tractor trailer load. Lol

Zobo

I like the other two just as much, nice work!
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14