OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Bob Kozleuchar off hunting in greener fields

Started by bobk, June 27, 2022, 12:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobk

Good afternoon gentlemen,
This is Bob's son Mark Kozleuchar. This morning my dad woke me up for work wished me a good day and not to long after I left he passed of a sudden major heart attack. I would just like to thank all the members of this forum for being part of my dads story and more importantly mine and his hunting story's. The memories some of the calls have made are surreal. Just remember never leave on bad terms, be kinda and make the most of ever moment with everyone you care about. It's crazy how fast this life moves and turns. Once again thank you guys for bringing my dad happiness and joy.
Thanks and have a good day,
Mark

Sir-diealot

Sorry for your family's loss.

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

GobbleNut

OMG! What stunning and horrible news! Speechless doesn't begin to describe our feelings in these moments!  Our sincerest condolences to you and your family and friends.  So sorry to hear this.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you in this trying time.

guesswho

Sorry,  and shocked to hear this.   Prayers for all involved.  I never spoke with your Dad but always respected his knowledge and input.  RIP Mr. Bob.   
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

callmakerman

I'm in absolute shock. Just was texting with your dad yesterday about the meals we were making. So sorry to hear this and my prayers to the whole family. Rest in peace my friend. The hills will be much easier and the turkey's always gobbling.

eddie234

Prayer to you and your family

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

I'm sorry for your family's loss. Prayer's for you all.
They call him...Kenny..Kenny

gobblers roost

Sending my condolences to u and your family.God speed be with u all!!

I lost my best buddy at the age of 62  3 1/2 weeks ago with the same thing .

Greg Massey

So sorry ... prayers from all of us turkey hunters in Tennessee

GobbleGitr

So very sorry, what a kind reachout...prayers sent as you and the family face the days of ahead

Cowboy

Prayers for your family. Sorry to hear this news.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Happy

Prayers for the family. He will be missed.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

zelmo1

crow

Very sorry for your loss, prayers for you and your family

Tom007

Oh my god, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Prayers for you and your family.......
"Solo hunter"