News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Millennium Turkey Seat question

Started by Jbird22, June 20, 2022, 08:07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jbird22

https://www.simmonssportinggoods.com/millennium-field-pro-turkey-seat/

If someone has one of these, can you tell me the outside to outside width measurement across the bottom of the metal frame? I'm interested to see if it'll fit in my kayak. Thanks!

Louisiana Longbeard

I've got one, I will measure when I get home

g8rvet

For kayaking or for kayaking and then turkey hunting?   I have one, but it is put away, if the other guy does not answer I can get it down.

If it is just for kayaking, look at a Larry Chair. 
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Jbird22

Thanks Louisiana Longbeard!

G8rvet, just for kayaking/fishing. I'll definitely look at the Larry chair.

3bailey3

20 inches, I just put mine down in my Wildness system Attack and it fits with about a inch or more on both sides.

g8rvet

The Larry chair is more portable, the millenium is stouter (and heavier).  Can't go wrong with either.  I would have got the Millenium alone if I had seen it before the Larry Chair as it could then pull double duty.
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Jbird22

Thanks 3bailey3!

I looked at the Larry Chair and think it's a bit higher than I'd like. My yak (Lifetime) is a lighter/cheaper one and I'm afraid it would be more apt to flip with the LC. I have a Walmart stadium seat in it now but the material is not as comfortable as the seats in my Millennium lock ons.

3bailey3

Jbird you heard from ole Morgan lately?

Jbird22

Quote from: 3bailey3 on June 21, 2022, 10:46:08 PM
Jbird you heard from ole Morgan lately?
Yep, texted back and forth a little a few days ago.

Have you used the Millennium seat in your yak and if so, how'd you like it?