only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

The Call You Have ABSOLUTE FAITH In

Started by bbcoach, May 30, 2022, 02:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmart241

Chris O

Quote from: EZ on August 14, 2022, 09:40:47 AM
Any call that makes it to my vest I have absolute faith in.
Your wingbones and a Jeff Erb trumpet are getting pretty hard for me to leave at home!!! My youngest is loving his wingbone also. He had a great season with it.

Wayman

Sneed outlaw hen green glass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quavers59

If someone could make a Call that replicates " Thunder" perfectly-- that would be a best seller.
  Everyone knows or maybe not- that ALL Gobblers Gobble to Thunder- not just the ones at the Top of the Pecking order.
    I could take a huge Aluminum  Panel out with me and Shake that- but that is not feasible.   I might have given someone  here an idea though...

quavers59

To go with my above post- perhaps just play- " Thunder" on your Smartphone.  Not much Volume  though.

Colton2020

Trumpet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greencop01

1 Enticer Absolute Aluminum
2 Olin Humphries Laminated Ceramic
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

Herb McClure

For this old turkey hunter, nothing never beat my old Leon's callers, like most, I have played the field in different styles. MY $5.00 Leon's, has been my go to caller for 55 years.

ol bob

Quote from: Herb McClure on August 30, 2022, 09:45:25 AM
For this old turkey hunter, nothing never beat my old Leon's callers, like most, I have played the field in different styles. MY $5.00 Leon's, has been my go to caller for 55 years.
And it served you well old friend.