Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

2022 that’s a wrap

Started by 3seasons, June 05, 2022, 11:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3seasons

2022 turkey season has come and gone in a flash. In some ways I'm glad it's over and in some ways I'm sad to see it go and I'm entering that off season depression that sets in every June.

This year was probably the toughest year I've had in a long long time. Although I did kill my two biggest birds, I can't complain to much. I learned a lot from chasing these amazing birds this year. I got to check off a few more states with great friends and made some new friends along the way.

Enjoyed the competition again this year and a huge thank you goes out to Norman for being team captain and all the work he puts into this team competition! 

Congratulations to everyone that had a successful  season.
Looking forward to next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zelmo1

I hear ya bro. Making some new pots, doing R&D on a new box call, so I am going to be busy. Still, I love that first gobble in the dark when i am almost dozing off in the cool spring mornings.  :OGturkeyhead:

3seasons

Oh yeah I'll be busy in my shop too.  Got to get a head on turkey shells for next year so I'm not as swamped right at season. 
Plus all the turkey guns I'm building for folks.

Kygobblergetter

Post season depression is really kicking in for me. Guess I'll have to build another turkey gun...