Main Menu

Utmost Disrespect

Started by Gooserbat, May 28, 2022, 01:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zelmo1

When I get frustrated, they are "Butt Buzzards"

deerhunt1988

mountainhunter1

"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13

Sixes

I find myself cussing the hens more than the gobblers. I can get creative with adjectives to describe them.

captpete

Quote from: GobbleNut on May 28, 2022, 04:11:48 PM
Lots of four-letter words in a row in assorted combinations depending on the degree of insult required to express the needed sentiment I might be feeling based on the individual encounter and how much of a fool that particular gobbler made of me.  ...Sometimes I run out of four-letter words and have to throw in a few five and six letter words...   ;D :angel9: 

:TooFunny: :TooFunny:

My buddy calls hens that screw us up "Russian whores". Why Russian....I don't have a clue.  ???

PalmettoRon

Tip my cap and say, "Hope we're both around next year to do this dance again." Gotta respect a bird that plays the game and beats you fair and square. Also, as it's been said,"If you lose, don't lose the lesson."

barry

Quote from: eggshell on May 28, 2022, 05:57:23 PM
I don't call them names, any bird that beats me has my respect. I am more apt to say, "well played old boy then to cuss him out". A friend of mine called them ground buzzards.

YES!!!
He won the game so we should show him respect!

maddog3355

Paranoid Schizophrenic!!!

sswv

quavers59

310 gauge

biged

This is a family friendly site so I will just say um

Ctate94

Pea Brain, even though they seem to win most encounters.

jhoward11