turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Do NOT buy Campark game cameras!!!

Started by RutnNStrutn, August 02, 2022, 11:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RutnNStrutn

I decided to try Campark game cameras because of their small size and only using 4 AA's. They worked great and took good pictures...... INITIALLY.
Then the rainy season came and they started leaking. The water that got in ruined 2 of the 5 cameras I purchased. The other ones suffered from fogged up and pixelated pictures. I contacted Campark because the cameras were only 6 months old.
I emailed them and they sent me back a detailed list of questions they wanted answered before they would warranty the cameras.
I sent them a reply email with as much information as I could provide. To make a long story short the email exchange dragged on for 7 months, and the contact person changed 3 times. Each time the process started anew with the exact same set of questions.
They dragged it out until a year had elapsed and they stated the warranty had expired, and told me there was nothing they could do. They refused to warranty their defective product.
DO YOURSELVES A HUGE FAVOR AND STEER CLEAR OF CAMPARK GAME CAMERAS!!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Dr Juice

Thx for the heads up brother and best regards.

deerhunt1988

I also had a Campark cam ruined by rain. It started leaking after a little over a season of use. Barely made it through the second season. Lot of fogged up pictures anytime it rained.

squidd

I had one that would never take night photos after two weeks in the field.

Have a few good pics, but not enough to purchase anymore.