only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Turkey Hunter magazine

Started by turkeyhuntermag, May 20, 2022, 04:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BDeal

Is this magazine still available?

DUPREE

No. He announce a month of two ago on Facebook that he couldn't more forward with future issues. Supposed to be issuing refunds for those who subscribed.

Shoregobbler

That was an expensive two issues. Haven't seen a refund either.

ElkTurkMan

I haven't received a refund either

ScottTaulbee

Quote from: ElkTurkMan on March 08, 2023, 11:41:39 AM
I haven't received a refund either
Me either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jmarek

I was wondering what happened to the magazine. I received the first issues then nothing. I thought it was pretty decent of a publication
I guess I'll get a refund some day.

madstrutter

Is everyone still waiting on refunds?  I saw a facebook post where tons of people were telling him to keep their money  ::) ???

Greg Massey

Quote from: madstrutter on February 07, 2024, 08:14:59 AM
Is everyone still waiting on refunds?  I saw a facebook post where tons of people were telling him to keep their money  ::) ???
I think you can write it off your tax return as a donation ... I don't think you will see any money back....

PalmettoRon

Got 2 issues and then zip. Sent in around $25 if my memory serves me correctly. Not holding my breath for a $12 refund.

Gary Stover, I can live without the refund, but do the right thing and come back on here and tell us you're refunding those that supported you.

ScottTaulbee

I have not received any amount of a refund. I doubt i will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quig

The annual subscription fee was $35 - I paid that and I think I received exactly 1 magazine which was the first one printed - that's got to be the most I've ever paid for a single copy of a magazine

Notsoyoungturk

Its a shame.There were some good article and it had a great potential.
A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be - Fred Bear

3bailey3

Greg Massey

He had publishing problems for what I understand and the cost was out of line and caused it to fold ....

madstrutter

I paid for an ad and was told I would get a refund. It looks like he took everyone's money and ran.