turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Lewis Stowe

Started by outdoornut, May 10, 2022, 01:32:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Mr. Lewis is in bad shape but great spirits. He knows where his eternity is. If/when he passes it will be a huge blow to turkey hunting history. My only regret is not reaching out to him sooner. If the Lord takes you home Mr. Lewis I look forward to seeing you in Glory when my time comes.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

packmule

This is really sad. Thoughts and prayers.

Boykin Hollow

I received his same text at 4 33 this morning

Mathews.1

Prayers for him and his family

nitro

Isaiah 41:10

'' Fear not, for 'I am with you '

God bless Lewis Stowe. Our prayers continue.
Royal Slam 2008

Boykin Hollow

Ipreviously texted him so it makes me wonder if a family was sending out these texts to everyone

outdoornut

I called him on May 10.He returned my call a couple hours later and told me the bad news.That was the beginning of the post.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

HookedonHooks

It was just posted on Facebook by Mike Battey that Lewis has passed.

turkey stew

Sorry to hear of Mr. Stowe`s passing! He was an awesome person. Prayers sent to his family.

Meleagris gallopavo

That's so sad.  I purchased my very first trumpet from him in March.  We talked on the phone and when he had finished it he sent me a video of him playing it before he shipped it.  He was a mighty fine man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live and hunt by empirical evidence.

Ranger

Mercy. Lord called a good one home today. Prayers to Mrs Paulette and his family
"One can work for his gobbler by learning to communicate with him, or one can 'buy' his turkey with a decoy.  The choice is up to the 'hunter' " --William Yarbrough

outdoors

:cross2: :bible: :cross2:
My prayers to the family
He's going to be greatly missed
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

pinebark

So saddened to hear this. Prayers sent to the family for this great loss. Mr Lewis will be greatly missed.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

aclawrence

So sad. I wish I would have gotten to meet him. Prayers sent for the family and friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk