turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Cody Call worth

Started by spurs2bgobblin, March 25, 2022, 10:20:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spurs2bgobblin

Has anyone else seen this on eBay? Are these Spec I legends really worth that much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"In the South it's an understanding. To a turkey hunter, it's a life not subject to change. They know it's crazy. But to them, to us, it's worth it."

rakkin6

Not a chance, but someone will pay it. Hey good for the seller. That's how capitalism works, if it is worth it to someone then so be it.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

spurs2bgobblin

Quote from: rakkin6 on March 25, 2022, 10:26:59 AM
Not a chance, but someone will pay it. Hey good for the seller. That's how capitalism works, if it is worth it to someone then so be it.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Kind of my thoughts as well. I think I'm a little jealous I'm not on the selling end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"In the South it's an understanding. To a turkey hunter, it's a life not subject to change. They know it's crazy. But to them, to us, it's worth it."

Boykin Hollow

congrates to the seller and he is about to get a 1099-misc income form for 2022

Tom007

If I were the high bidder, or the 2nd to high bidder on the $3,020 Cody, I would retract my bid and buy the numbered call with the 2 strikers for $2,500. It's a much better deal......still too much for my blood.
"Solo hunter"

fishr64

I was thinking the same thing Tom. That numbered one is worth more for sure. I'd love to have it, but not at the prices we're seeing the last few weeks.

roosterstraw

I like how they ask $2500 then $5 for shipping lol.

outdoors

Checked on it came up SOLD
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Tom007

Another one just popped up. Opening bid 400, buy it now 1700. Someone just bid 400. Wow. Floodgates open...
"Solo hunter"

roosterstraw

Quote from: Tom007 on March 25, 2022, 07:33:37 PM
Another one just popped up. Opening bid 400, buy it now 1700. Someone just bid 400. Wow. Floodgates open...
Yep, here they come. I don't blame them, if I had one I would unload it right now. Pick up another one in a year or two when they're back up and running...

Tom007

3 more just went up. The one say's "rare call, no longer in business". I wonder what Cody is thinking here?
"Solo hunter"

fishr64

Now there's a Spec I glass Green Monster/ Green Machine up for sale.

Tom007

I think I'll wait till Bill re-opens. I have enough Cody's for now....Fun to watch though.
"Solo hunter"

traderdave

That's CRAZY....I might just have to list the 3 or 4 that I have. Might be a good time to list some of my Dick Kirby calls as well.

squirrel_hunter

Why are they so much? I have 3 cody calls in my turkey vest. I think i have 2 or 3 of each different strikers they made in the early 90s.