North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Hello from Venice, LA

Started by dirt road ninja, June 09, 2011, 03:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirt road ninja

Hello,

Looking forward to learning and share what little amount of information I have with ya'll. Really wish this type of information was available when I started hunting turkeys in the early 90's. Had a good spring season in Mississippi this year, but as most seasons go they never long enough. Hope it cooler whereever ya'll are. We are melting down here and it's only June.

drenalinld

Welcome to OG. Just like you I wish I could have found these Turkey Studs in the late 80's early 90's when I caught this sickness. It's hot here in AR.

Hognutz

:welcomeOG: :hello99: :turkey2: : Welcome. Enjoy your stay.. It's 50 here today in Wi. It was 92 yesterday. One day the air conditioner, next day the heat..Gotta love it.. Mike   :you_rock: :newmascot:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

turkey slayer

Basser69

rtsj

Welcome from the Steel City!  :welcomeOG: :wagon:

spurman

:hello99:  Welcome, If you love talking turkey and fooling old long beards you came to the right place.
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

JVA54

harvester

boomer

Ruger M77

I eat therefore I hunt

joshua

Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

erf

Just wanted to say thank you for all you do, i am blesed to have a friend like you.I can only hope to be as good a friend to you.   :TrainWreck1: