OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

NWTF Convention Auction Calls Shipping

Started by Greg Massey, March 08, 2022, 11:28:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

Briana wanted to let everyone know who bought calls that some have already shipped and others were also in the process of being shipped. She said you should receive an email if your calls have shipped. It's just takes time to see that all the calls are packaged and well taken care of for shipping.

roosterstraw

MO_HUNTER

Hey Greg, any more updates! Super excited to get my hands on some calls.

Greg Massey

Quote from: MO_HUNTER on March 12, 2022, 09:15:31 AM
Hey Greg, any more updates! Super excited to get my hands on some calls.
Briana said she was going down the list in alphabet order and she was on M last week... She sent me an email mine had shipped 2 day priority mail, and  today it's Saturday , it's sitting in Memphis Tennessee and i can't get them to process and get it to me... that's the way our USPS works now in my area.. they use to try and blame the problems on Covid for the delays ... USPS

roosterstraw

I got an email from her yesterday saying mine shipped. If she's going by last name I'm pretty far down the list. I did log into my account the previous day and noticed I did not select a state when putting in my address. The very next day after updating address I got a shipping notification. Could just be coincidence.

MO_HUNTER

Thanks Greg!

Last name starts with an H. Hopefully I'll get that mail soon.

vt35mag

Last name starts with H and calls are arriving Monday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Greg Massey

Quote from: vt35mag on March 12, 2022, 06:43:05 PM
Last name starts with H and calls are arriving Monday

Good luck.. i hope your mail service is better than ours .. mine still didn't arrive today and still no updates ...

MO_HUNTER

I have no faith in USPS. They have put me over a barrel of. Several occasions.

GobbleGitr

Quote from: roosterstraw on March 12, 2022, 09:46:10 AM
I got an email from her yesterday saying mine shipped. If she's going by last name I'm pretty far down the list. I did log into my account the previous day and noticed I did not select a state when putting in my address. The very next day after updating address I got a shipping notification. Could just be coincidence.
Thanks...saw my state was missing, entered yesterday and now I got the email...thanks as that may have been holding it up

vt35mag

Calls arrived on schedule

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

3bailey3

callmakerman

Glad I read through this post. Lack of my state is holding mine up to.

Greg Massey