OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

New Pa. Guy loves Old Gobbler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by rtsj, June 05, 2011, 07:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rtsj

Been on here bout 2 weeks and love it!!  I just cant get enough. Seems like everybody on here will help anyone in need. Thanks guys :hello99:

TauntoHawk

:welcomeOG: from another PA guy. be careful of the custom call classifieds the people there are super nice and make so many amazing calls it can become addicting
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

rtsj

Hi Tauntohawk. Where in Pa. u from? I'm in southern Indiana County. How was your season?

harvester

drenalinld

longspur

TauntoHawk

live in Lancaster county, hunt in Susquehanna county and Huntingdon county in PA as well as in NY state for birds.

Season was good but different, birds seemed a bit off, shot 2 and was along on 5 other kills. how was your season?
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Basser69

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

rtsj

Tauntohawk: Birds did seem off. Think it was all the rain. Killed a double on longbeards during youth. My neice(14) killed her third spring bird but first longbeard. 20lb, 9.5" beard and 1.5" spurs. My son(6) killed his first. 20lb, 8.5" beard and 1" spurs. I was one of my best days in the field. I was grinning from ear to ear. I did get both of mine. one the second week and one the last sat of the season. Middle was real slow. My group of guys killed 5 the last week of the season. Will try to post pics once I learn how.

JVA54

turkey slayer

spurman

:hello99:  Welcome, If you love talking turkey and fooling old long beards you came to the right place.
Spring turkey hunting, I love it so.                FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions