OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Wifes thoughts on my call practice

Started by strum, February 11, 2022, 03:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strum

Ive been working on my trumpet calling for a couple of weeks .. I feel like I've reached a place of achievement. How do I know?
   My wife said it sounds so real it makes her want to get out the gun and shoot it.  Trying to decide now if her and I are on the same page :funnyturkey:

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

Greg Massey

I would get rid of the wife and keep my guns and calls ...  :fud: :TooFunny:

EZ

Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha......this is going to be a good thread!!! ;D

tal

Tread on her back and see what happens

Nathan_Wiles

I say that is a high compliment without a hint of sarcasm...you keep on rolling with your practice regimen,, she fully supports your efforts.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

crow

310 gauge

Funny, my Wife says they all sound the same!

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Yotecatcher

Well if you come home one day from work and she has been practicing on it and she sounds better than on it than you I guess you still win,let her do the calling and you do the shooting! :z-winnersmiley:

RunNGunSC

My wife hates the fact that she can tell when a my calling sounds "good".  Too many calls to audition and too little vest space.

strum

Out of al the calls i have had a used over the years this trumpet is the first that she said sound real. But She had an evil eye when she said she wanted to shoot it..  I got very nervous.    :OGani:

Kygobblergetter

That must be pretty good. All my wife says when I get out the trumpet around her is "please don't do that when I'm home" I don't think that has anything to do with sound quality though I'm hoping to wear her down a little at a time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tikka

My wife leaves the room when I use the " scratchy stick thing"   Claims I am getting better but she is in the next room and the door is shut. 

wchadw

I gave a trumpet to my 3 kids to practice on around the house. My wife hates me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk