Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

We doin' this again, fellers ??

Started by Yoder409, February 06, 2022, 11:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder409

We seemed to have a good thing goin' last year. 

I'd be in. 
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Hoosier2

Yes sir. Got my brand new baby boy smiling at his deddys owl hootin and it's got me all fired up for spring. We have a fine squad runnin. Count me in brother

Bill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mossyguy

Delmar ODonnell

Yoder409

Killas wanna kill !!!

Sounding good, boys !!!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

zsully

Ajabbo
Twyatt
And I are all ready to go again too

Yoder409

Quote from: zsully on February 07, 2022, 09:12:58 PM
Ajabbo
Twyatt

Sounds great, Zach !!!

We're up to 7 outta 12 already.  You wanna captain us again ??  I'll PM our missing 5 if you want me to......to make sure they're all in.
PA elitist since 1979

zsully

Quote from: Yoder409 on February 08, 2022, 07:38:48 AM
Quote from: zsully on February 07, 2022, 09:12:58 PM
Ajabbo
Twyatt

Sounds great, Zach !!!

We're up to 7 outta 12 already.  You wanna captain us again ??  I'll PM our missing 5 if you want me to......to make sure they're all in.

I can do the captain thing again. If you wouldn't mind pm'ing the other guys I would really appreciate it.

zsully

Spoke with Skimmerhorn this evening. He's in.

Yoder409

GREAT !!!

I'll get some PM's out within the next little while
PA elitist since 1979

Meleagris gallopavo

I'm in!

I live and hunt by empirical evidence.

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

GobbleNut

Might as well give it up, fellers.  The GOATS have arrived!   ;D :funnyturkey: :newmascot:

Meleagris gallopavo

Quote from: GobbleNut on February 15, 2022, 08:02:02 AM
Might as well give it up, fellers.  The GOATS have arrived!   ;D :funnyturkey: :newmascot:
Whatever...

I live and hunt by empirical evidence.

Yoder409

Quote from: GobbleNut on February 15, 2022, 08:02:02 AM

Whatcha doin' down here ???   Trolling for a little side bet action ???   Or just buddying up so The B's take it easy on all you old farts ??

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
PA elitist since 1979